Monday, June 6, 2011

Today starts the biggest loser @ work

Carol and I ran from work to 13th East, then north to 17th South, and back to work. The only bad part about this run was the sidewalks going down 17th because nobody has trimmed their shrubs and trees! We were ducking away from a LOT of stuff. I also wore my new Huntsman Hero shirt that I will be wearing on Saturday for the marathon. It's a good thing that I did because it caused chafing on my left arm. I'll have to remember some body glide on Saturday!
Stats: 4.69 miles in 51:27 for a 10:59mpm pace

Today starts a "biggest loser" type competition here at work. I'm excited to do this. My goal is to lose 30 pounds in 3 months. It's aggressive, but not unrealistic. That's only 2.5 pounds per week which is totally possible. I'll start with no sugar. I'm going to add yoga and weights in next week. Also, no white flour/rice and a lot less cheese. I'm starting at 173 according to the scale here at work (which I like a LOT more than my scale at home).

No comments: