Wednesday, August 22, 2012

not really feeling it

I wasn't really feeling that my body loved me this morning. I've pinched or strained something in the middle of my back/shoulder blades, and I can't lay down for very long. This means that I only slept in the bed until midnight, then I had to sleep in the chair AGAIN. That means that I didn't sleep very well. Whaddya' gonna' do? Well, you're still going to run - even if your running partner has a headache and you now hate running by yourself. (Too much time to think...) I headed up to Sugarhouse Park because 5.5 miles wasn't unrealistic. It also wasn't that much fun. It was a nice morning and all, but I just felt tired from the first step. Stats: 5.5 miles in 58:11 for a 10:35mpm pace (oh, and I lost one of the 5 pounds that I had gained)

No comments: