Tuesday, August 21, 2012

excuses

Well, I haven't run since Thursday. What I have done is eat and drink a LOT. I had an excuse: Bub's 50th birthday. (Hey, I didn't say it was a GOOD excuse...) Mostly, I've been lazy. This has done nothing for my waist line. I have gained FIVE pounds since the last time I weighed. I'm pissed. I hate it when I do this to myself..... Wait: Insert positive affirmation here [I am committed to learning from my mistakes instead of agonizing over them.]. OK. Enough. It is in the past, and I will get rid of it this week. I will. How? I love to count calories. Just love it. Yes. I'm being sarcastic. I also love to exercise. I'm NOT being sarcastic here. I truly love to exercise now. I never thought I would be able to say that, but there you go. Stats: 3.1 miles in 32:34 for a 10:31mpm pace

No comments: