Tuesday, June 26, 2012

first run post festival

I haven't run since last Wednesday. I have been up to my eyeballs in arts festival stuff. Marking the park, setting up, going non-stop all three festival days, tear down, and then a trip to the zoo to thank the boys for letting me be gone for so long! It was a great/crazy event, and I can't wait until next year! As for running over the weekend, no-freakin-way did I have the energy for that. I was in bed at 11:30pm and up at 5:30am each day, and on my feet the entire time. If that weren't enough, the 30, 40, 50mph winds and 100* temps would have put me over the edge. So, today's run was welcome, and surprisingly good. I thought that my legs would be complete crap, but they weren't too bad. We didn't push it, but we didn't slack off, either. Stats: 3.1 miles in 34:29 for an 11:08mpm pace

No comments: