Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pants are meant to be around your waist, not your butt.

Due to drama and tears at my desk this morning (not mine), we didn't have time to run after lift class. That's probably a good thing since our legs were rather trashed. So, after a day of sitting at my cubicle and doing nothing but WORK, I decided to get out the door for an afternoon run. Knowing that my carpool would be here shortly, I ran pretty hard. I only took one real break and that was to clear a photo off of my phone so that i could take a picture of a girl with some serious butt crack. Yes. I was going to post to the Facebook. She realized that half of her ass was showing before I had a chance to snap the picture. If it hadn't been for that, I would have had a sub-10 pace. Oh well. It was worth a try.
Stats: 3.12 miles in 31:16 for a 10:02mpm pace

No comments: