Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Noodles have got nothin' on me!

As always, the run after weight class was weird. NOODLE legs, big time for the first 1/2 mile. Then, they were too dead and cold (shorts in 28* weather) that I didn't even notice anymore. I think that both of us were just running in cadence to our breathing - which, after weight class is always heavier because she kicks our butts. We just did three short miles because, well, we have bills to pay and therefore work to do, but they were a good three miles!
Stats: 3.1 miles in 32:41 for a 10:33mpm pace
Take THAT, noodles-with-feet!
PS - I weighed myself this morning and was shocked to find out that I didn't gain any weight over the 4-day weekend where I was, apparently, VERY thankful for chocolate-beet cookies with white chocolate chunks.

No comments: