Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2-a-days

Run 1 of 2. Since the POS-Honda is still being worked on, we are a 1-car family. My carpool is happy to pick me up at the house, but it makes me feel guilty. So, yesterday I brought clothes and food for the rest of the week so that I could run to meet my carpool. It worked out well this morning. I already have 3.81 miles done for the day. Carol and I are about to go out again.
3.81 milesin 41:26 for a 10:53mpm pace

Run 2 of 2 for the day. At the end of the run, I really had to struggle to keep up with Carol. This is the most mileage I've had in one day since probably June (pathetic), so I was tired towards the end. This was, however, a good run. We did Sugarhouse, and the hills were about as exciting as I expected them to be. We were the ONLY people in the park, and there was a slight foggy mist that gave the whole place a very serene feeling.
Stats: 5.6 miles in 1:02:38 for an 11:12mpm pace

No comments: