Wednesday, September 12, 2012

wonderful temps

50*! Yes. Fifty glorius degrees! My hands were actually cold for the first mile of my run! I LOVE FALL! It was another solo run, and after lamenting about my pathetic miles of late, I decided that I should do something semi-long. I know for a fact that I wouldn't have been able to slog out a 10-miler, so 7 seemed the next logical thing. (OK - I could have done a 10, but I would have been miserable and it would have taken me too long to get back to work.) Anyway, I did the East High loop. I did not run up 8th; I chose to run down it instead. I definitely didn't have the gas in me to get UP it. I've been tired all week, and my knees kinda hurt. Nothing to be concerned about, but I just looked at the mileage on my shoes, and it's 567. Another 100 miles on these, maximum. I'm sure that's why I'm feeling some aches and pains. Anyway, the weather was beautiful; the run was decent; my shoes need to be replaced. Stats: 7.39 miles in 1:15:42 for a 10:15mpm pace

No comments: