Thursday, September 6, 2012

just off

This run was just off. Carol didn't go because she twisted her knee yesterday, and she needs it to recover before her 1/2 Mary on Saturday. (Mount Nebo! It's going to be beautiful. Jealous!) So, after yoga, I went out for a quickie. I had to run into the sun for part of it, and I almost fell on my face while crossing State Street due to an uneven road which I couldn't see because I was running into the sun. Then, I was watching a guy on a bike and wondering why he wasn't crossing the street. When the light finally changed for him to go, he started and so did I - in different directions. Needless to say, he was following traffic instructions, and I almost got ran over. I felt more tired than my time shows. It was just off. All of it. Stats: 3.1 miles in 31:51 for a 10:17mpm pace

No comments: