Friday, May 11, 2012

good morning!

Unfortunately, Carol's knee has a bit of a twinge in it. Best to let it rest, don't you think? So, she did, although I think that it mentally bugged her more than any pain she would have felt. Because of that, my run should have been very quiet, but there were a lot of people out this morning. There was an entire class of boys (from a local elementary or boys/girls club?) out running this morning. Uncharacteristic of me (I usually just nod or wave), I said "good morning" to every single person that I passed. Those running boys were so cute. Every one of them responded very politely. It was perfect temperatures for a run, and I managed to only stop for traffic one time. I still managed a decent pace in spite of another killer weight class. Stats: 3.1 miles in 31:46 for a 10:15mpm pace

No comments: