Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"group" run... ha!

This was part of our co-workers group run. These would make more sense if I actually ran the same pace as anyone. So, "group" runs are basically just me running with some people in front of me (getting further away), and some people behind me (catching up). We went on the Liberty loop, and I chose to run the very outside perimeter of the park because I wanted to challenge myself a bit (since I haven't run since last Friday), and because I wanted as much mileage as possible. I think that the perimeter just added .1 mile maximum to my overall run. I had to add a jaunt around the building at the tail end of the run to get the 5 miles in! My pace wasn't bad considering that I slow down on the grass/dirt at the park because of the uneven footing.
Stats: 5 miles in 52:09 for a 10:26mpm pace

No comments: