Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm back!

First run in a week and a half! I finally got the cold that the rest of the house had. Like always, it hit Bubba hard. When I was home (weekends), I couldn't possibly go for a run because then she would have to do more with the boys, and she was (still is) just too wiped out for much of anything. It wasn't worth the trouble. Then, I volunteered to help with the hiring process of a role that I'm not responsible for. 200+ resumes later, and I'm still doing phone interviews - and that's after weeding people out! I opted NOT to run several days just to be able to work on finding this group of new hires. But, I'M BACK, and it felt great. We ran downtown and just did want we had to do. We weren't fast, and we were both tired when we finished, but it's in the books! (My guideline of 100 miles/month isn't going to happen for January, but I'll make it up in upcoming months to still meet my goal of 1200 miles for the year.)
Stats: 5.46 miles in 1:00:16 for an 11:03mpm pace

No comments: