Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mindless, because our minds were too stressed!

This run was just a straight shot down Main Street and back so that Carol and I would be back in time for yoga. We (at least, I) didn't even think about this run just being a straight line. Last night was pretty stressful for both of us, so we just took turns ranting and listening. Nobody listens like Carol (except maybe Lish, and I'm not just saying that because she reads this). Yoga was really good today; it was very calming after having the opportunity to release the stress from last night on our run. Oooohhhhhmmmmm.... It took me 45 minutes of stretching, balancing, twisting, and straining before I finally relaxed right at the end of class. Oh, and a group of us are starting lunchtime yoga on Fridays. We won't have an instructor, but we will have DVDs. It's gotta be good, right?
Stats: 3.21 miles in 36:01 for an 11:14mpm pace
(slower than I wanted, but better than it felt)

No comments: