Thursday, October 21, 2010

cramming miles and homework - again

Carol and I ran the old Liberty loop today. With it being so much darker in the mornings, we are going to avoid sidewalks unless well lit. So, it's back to the roads and wood chip path. I would describe today's druation on the wood chip as "sloggy;" it just didn't feel great or fast. I think it will take a while to get used to that again. Carol had an early meeting, so she peeled off when we returned to the building while I ran another 1.4 miles of incredibly UNscenic SoSaLa (State to 17th to Main to 21st to State). Boring, but I really need to cram in every possible mile if I'm going to hit 100 for the month. I'm about 49 away from that goal and only ten days left in the month. If I run five miles EVERY DAY, I will barely make it. What the hell have I been doing all month? It hasn't been running, and it hasn't been homework.....
Stats: 5.9 miles in 1:02:13 for a 10:33mpm pace

No comments: