Friday, March 12, 2010

goals

Good recovery run this morning. My legs were achey yesterday - darn that Carol and her insistence that I run the two laps yesterday! After a soak in the tub, they were fine. We ran the 1-lap Liberty route today. It was cooooold! 32* felt like 22*. Brrrrr... I'm glad that I had an extra shirt to wear with my long-sleeved technical. I wasn't going to, but it was the right decision. My legs and rear end are very cold though. We did 4.5 miles at 11:06mpm pace. We just agreed that we are getting more and more runs in this pace area, and we want our bad runs to be no slower than an 11:15mpm pace! Aggressive goal, but one worth achieving. We are also going to run both the 2-lap Liberty route (on the wood-chip path) AND the capitol route at a sub-11mpm pace before June. We would also like to look good doing it, but let's not get our hope up too far!

No comments: