Sunday, July 22, 2012

New neighborhood, fun run

This was a rather fun run. A rare weekend run since I can't seem to trouble myself to get out of bed on the weekends. We slept over at Grandma's and Grandpa's house (which means that I didn't get squat for sleep), and I knew that I needed to get a run in. It was supposed to be long, but wasn't. It was, however, nice to run in someplace different. Usually when we sleep over there, I run the same route. I decided NOT to do that today, and it paid off. There were a couple of really big hills, so I took some long walk breaks, but those were my only walk breaks; everything else was a run. I was going to finish my workout with some pushups, crunches, planks, etc, but that didn't pan out. I'm glad that I got this 6+ miles in, though. Stats: 6.65 miles in 1:11:08 for a 10:42mpm pace

No comments: