Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lucifer was at her best today!

After yesterday's hill repeats, my backside was stiff for the rest of the day. This morning was no different. My right side, where the hammy meets the pelvis, especially. I've had trouble with this spot for a while now. Nothing alarming. Just irritating. I have to stretch it slowly and frequently. I made it to work early this morning in hopes of running before weight class and before it got too hot. Carol chose not to run, so I was on my own. I tried to push it, but I was tired after yesterday. I muddled through. THEN, I went to weight class. Let's just say this: if I hadn't run before class, I definitely wouldn't have run after! Holy cats! My biceps are sore, and we didn't even do a bicep-specific exercise! Lucifer (Carolyn) was on one this morning, for sure. I hate that class. BUT, I love her. She's awesome.... Stats: 3.1 miles in 31:12 for a 10:04mpm pace

No comments: