Tuesday, June 30, 2009

7 miles before work

Ran up to Sugarhouse and back + two laps around the park again today. Pace was 11:23mpm. Good run. I easily could have gone for another lap, but I had to get back and ready for work. I can't wait until they have showers here. Maybe next year. Until then, it's sponge baths for me.

My mileage for June was only 70 miles. That's about 15 miles per week. Pretty bad considering my LONG runs should be 15 miles right now. I have a marathon in just six weeks. I'm going to be hating myself at the finish line. I'm obviously NOT going to PR at this race. And, who do I have to blame? Myself, of course. (I would rather blame Bub and the margaritas/beer/chips/salsa/fries/ice cream, but I can only blame her for the ice cream - and NO, she didn't force feed it to me.)

No comments: