Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weight class is killing me.... (fine - I'm over-dramatizing)

UG! I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Our weight class instructor is evil.
And, by "evil" I mean that she works us out really well, I am stronger than I've probably ever been, I keep going back for more, I'm disappointed when I'm not stiff the next day, and I actually have defined biceps now. BUT, during the workout as I am dripping sweat all over my mat and wanting to curl into the fetal position and cry, she is not my favorite person. I don't know how she comes up with new and improved ways to torture us, but she does.
Anyway, today's short run was the longest short run I've had in a long time. It just never seemed to end, and my legs felt like stumps full of sand.
Stats: 3.15 miles in 32:09 for a 10:13mpm pace

No comments: