Monday, February 6, 2012

blah...

This wasn't a difficult run for me, but Carol battled nausea for much of the first half. Therefore, we took it a bit slower than usual, but that was just find since we both had a lot of catching up to do. We talked for the entire run. It was nippy (26*), and I'm a bit chilled right now, but I'm glad that we got out and got it done. Tomorrow will be a good run if we can both (especially Carol) get some better rest tonight. The five beers that I had for the Superbowl yesterday were wasted on a boring game and the first I've had in weeks and weeks, so they are still sitting poorly with me. I'm not sick, but more bleck/blah/meh. I felt that way all night and was awake/asleep/awake/asleep for hours.
Stats: 5.46 miles in 1:02:29 for an 11:27mpm pace

No comments: