Wednesday, December 28, 2011

boys, jogger, 100+

I took the boys in the jogger today. It was the first that they had been out of the house for days since they have been sick with fevers, coughs, and overall miserable-ness. This wasn't a fast run, but I didn't expect it too. When they are in the jogger, I'm pushing over 100 pounds, so I'm just happy to be out and sweating. I haven't been for a run in a week, either, because nobody has been sleeping well, I had last minute holiday stuff to do, and I just didn't have it in me to fit it in to my schedule. For some reason, I don't much care right now. I missed my goal of 1000 miles in the year, but I'm blaming grad school for that. Considering everything that has happened this year, I think that I did just fine.
Stats: 3.22 miles in 38-ish for a 11:49mpm pace (in my new kicks, by the way - that was a surprise christmas present!)

No comments: