Thursday, January 27, 2011

Get to the point!

Just another run in the park. Alone again this morning as Carol is doing some training, so I had my pepper spray and my phone. FINALLY, I'm being safe... There were only four other people in the park, and the roads were empty after the school bus picked up all those high schoolers who think that it's cool to not wear a jacket in below freezing temperatures. I mean, I've really acclimated to the cold since running through the last two winters, but even I wear a jacket! Anyway (rambling aren't I?), remember that blasted wood-chip path that I bitched about all last spring? I was disappointed when I had to leave it this morning due to the ice and snow on it. 40 pounds lighter, and I think I would be a pretty decent trail runner. Speaking of trails, I can't wait to get our Sunday morning hike "on" this year. The boys and I are going to have a blast! Speaking of Sundays, we're going sledding up near Park City with the gay parents group this weekend! Oh, wait - this is a running blog.....
Stats: 4.5 miles in 47:30 for 10:34mpm pace

No comments: