Thursday, November 18, 2010

I would have roasted!

I did a solo run today from work to Sugarhouse Park and back to work. It was perfect running weather (40*-43*). Next week is supposed to get really cold - like highs of 35*! I took a little break at mile 3.5 to do 60 sit-ups because - well, have you seen my impressive-in-all-the-wrong-ways mid-section? Well, I HAVE! I am NOT happy at all with it. Anyway, my run was good, and I was the most scantily clad person out there! Me! In a short-sleeved shirt and long pants. Everyone else was wearing hats and ear muffs and fleece and gloves and sweat shirts and all sorts of stuff. I was warm in my swishy pants. More, and I would have passed out from the heat! And, finally, I hope Carol's hip problems are resolved soon. I would hate to have to motivate myself!
Stats: 5.5 miles in 57:23 for a 10:26mpm pace

No comments: