Thursday, October 15, 2009

keee-RASH!

I ran with Carol from work to Sugarhouse (1 lap) and back to work. Going up was a bit tough and tiresome, but we managed. We ran both of the hills in the park. Coming back down was great, and we were flying UNTIL I tripped on a MINISCULE crack in the sidewalk and hit hard. Not only did I hit, but apparently, I slid a good four feet, too. I've scuffed up my right shoulder, right knee (but didn't rip any clothes, whew!), left palm and really jammed two of the fingers on my right hand. I'm sure that I'll live, and sadly, I can still type and write. Damn! No excuse to go home!

Also ran 4.5 miles yesterday at 11:35 mpm pace - with Carol - Liberty and back to work.

Ragnar Vegas race reports coming soon.

1 comment:

Deene said...

ow! the rule is clothing rips during a fall only if it's newly purchased.