Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I don't know what you're talking about.

Another short, solo run today. Carol is off for the rest of the week, and I had a 7am training with our UK team. So, I did the same route as yesterday but in reverse. For the first few steps, I could feel the weight lifting from yesterday in my chest in the form of sore pecs! After that, I just wanted to keep the same pace as yesterday. Upon returning, I weighed myself, and I'm UP a pound. &$#@. I'm blaming that one on water gain and PMS because I'm too moody to take responsibility for that pound on my own based on my actions last night (a bowl of popcorn, lightly salted, and late-night fresh-from-the-oven cookies with milk). What? No, I don't know what my problem is! Fuuuuh....
Stats: 3.15 miles in 33:25 for a 10:37mpm pace

No comments: